Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tuesday Heffer report

Well this mornings weigh in went better I guess. I lost the 2lbs I had gained the previous weeks, so I have least gone down some during the holiday season, so my total weight lost is still -3.4lbs from when I started. Of course the holidays are not even over yet, and I have been cheating, so all and all I can’t complain but so much. It sure would be easier if Dave was dieting with me. He says he will after the holidays. Last night I had some chicken I wanted him to grill, and he refused saying it was too cold outside, and I didn’t want to bake the chicken, so I settled for sending him out to get subs, and of course he comes back with some foot long sub for me, I only ate half but still it was a steak and cheese so I know it wasn’t as healthy as the grilled chicken. I told him he was going to have to freeze tonight though, as I we are eating the grilled chicken, and its supposed to be even colder =)

No comments: