Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wednesday crap

Argg I am a grinch today... I had to go and get Christmas food baskets for my some of my needier patients today, and it was not as organized as Thanksgiving was. I knew they would let me down. I only got half of them and had to drive all over town to get them, I get the rest tomorow and I get toys and clothes for those who have kids or grandkids in their household. To top it off, they sent cards to my patients telling them to pick it up, so that caused a bunch of confusion as some people went after I picked them up and were told it was already given away. I hate unorganized crap- I know they are all pretty much volunteers, but seriously its plane rude to be disorganized. If people want to put stuff off and be messy and scattered they need to not effect other people. Other people don't have time for that crap.

After my stressful day I stopped in the outlets and went by Gymboree. I didn't see anything exciting, but in the clearance racks I found some shorts for .99 for the kids to wear. Sock are never even that cheap at that place so I bought what I could find in my kids sizes, and then went back to work.

Dave and I are planning a date night for Friday. I think we are going to go to dinner and then we are going to go on a Ghost tour in Williamsburg. Ghost stories have been my obsession lately. I like getting scared, and reading about stuff like that, especially local stuff. I have all of those Virginia Ghost books, and I have been watching Ghost Hunters on SciFi. I have never seen a ghost, but I did have an erie experience once at my work when I worked at Dean and Dons. My sister had an experience herself. She works for as a government contractor on base at Ft. Eustis, and many many years ago she was working nights at Ft. Monroe, and got the crap scared out of her. The door at her work opened and this man walked in uniform- she could hear him and see him and he walked in and vanished in front of her and some other people working there. Scared the crap out of her. Dave swears she must have been on drug, as he doesn't believe in that mess, but I believe her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so curious. Do tell about your spooky experience at D and D? (And let me clarify that spooky is not when each male member of the family hits on you in one day, that is classified as scary.....:)