Sunday, December 23, 2007

Super Sunday

I can't believe Christmas is just a couple days away... I am officially done though with shopping and wrapping which is good. Like the world's biggest idiot I went to the mall yesterday around noon. Yes I braved the mall the last weekend before Christmas. I only did it as Dave has been hinting around about that jacket some more, so I went ahead and splurged and got it for him, which involved the mall trip.

It was way worse then black Friday in my opinion. I almost gave up on finding any parking space and went home, but then I cut off two people and found one. I am completely against shopping this late in the season as its jut too crazy and dangerous out there. One of my bosses had told me on Thursday she has not started shopping yet, and I wanted to ask her if she was retarded, but I guess that may not be the best thing to say to someone with authority over you.

So I got the jacket, and had planned on getting a birthday gift for my niece, but instead of getting a certificate somewhere I am just going to put some money in a card. Her bday party is today which means we are going to the "other sisters" house which is always interesting!

I will post more stuff later with a recap of the ghost tour!

No comments: