Monday, December 24, 2007

Ok so counting is a bit more involved then I thought. There's a gazillion items to count, as well as a gazillian medications. But its over, and I get to do it all over again monday, every monday I guess, and the last day of each month, until Crystal comes back. It's actually not so bad but stuff is a bit disorganized and spread out everywhere. But I can't complain as we got it done and entered in some computer program, and I went to lunch and left for the day.

One of the many cool things about being a parent is that Christmas gets magical again. I thought it was so cool to play Santa last year for Laura, and I spoiled her silly. I attempted to scale back this year as my kids have everything already they could possibly need, but I some how managed to get a ton crap anyways. Laura will be more excited this year getting her gifts and may even open a few this year lol, but she is still a bit too young to understand whats going on. Rachel will be clueless of course but I bet she will enjoy all her new goodys.

No comments: