Thursday, December 27, 2007

Adventures in brushing teeth....

No this blog is not about brushing my kids teeth, in fact its my own personal experience. One of our gifts we got this year was the Ultra Sonic electric tooth brush thingys. I have never used anything but basic tooth brushes and apparently such a concept is a bit over my head. I didn't read any directions as I thought I would be smart enough to figure it out- I was wrong. I started with putting a glob of toothpaste on the brush and then I pushed the button on and then put it in my mouth. The vibrations scared me and I was certain I was going to chip my teeth or shock myself. I was scared to death while I did it, and I came out in the den to do this while attempting to watch something on TV so this amused David watching me. When I was done I came back in the den and Dave pointed out that I had a glob of toothpaste on my shirt as I turned the thing on before putting it in my mouth resulting in me slinging the toothpaste. I amused David with my antics at least.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny. I've had an electric toothbrush for about 10 years now. I love it. For about 8 of those years I've had a SonicCare and it's great. It does feel really strong in the beginning, but you'll get used to it. You do need to put the toothpaste on before you turn it on, and turn it on in your mouth.