Thursday, November 29, 2007

Weight Watcher progress...

I thought I would share my Weight Watchers progress to give me some countability.
Based on my age, height, and current weight, I am given 23 points a day. Different foods have different points, so I am not supposed to go over 23 a day. BUT they give you 30 some free points to use in the week if you need it. I need it for Plaza splurges, and not to go insane. You also need to have so many fruits/veggies, and dairy products within the points a day. Veggies are zero points. It's not that hard though to keep track, as I still have my books from when we did it a few years ago, and the website has everything on it as well, as I am just doing it the website way rather then go to meetings.

Well today I started off on the wrong foot for sure. It was a special day though with Biz. Baz. craft show and all though lol. I had a freaking drink from starbucks and a damn muffin. I knew it was bad. But I figured I would work it out somehow into my daily points. Well little did I know the damn muffin was 11 points, and my drink was 9. I also had a stupid sandwitch for lunch which was 6 points... so do the math... I have used 26 points... yes the day is not even over yet and I have gone over my points. Guess its veggies for me tonight for dinner...I do have 30 points for the week remaining I can pull from from my free points, but it needs to last me through Monday, and I know we will probably go to dinner this weekend at some point. But never the less it is working. I am drinking more water, and I even snuck myself on the scale and have gone a little already. I know I am not supposed to weigh again until Tuesday but I have a bad habit of weighing myself all the time.

So I am totally outing myself right now but here was my weight when I began last week----> 175. Yes mam, I am officially a whale. But sadly enough thats down from where I was before I had kids. Yes before kids. When I actually joined Weight Watchers originally Feb 2005 I was freaking 198.9. When I saw that on the scale there I about killed everybody I came in contact with later that night as I was traumatized. I did drop some weight but then I got pregnant with Laura, and alas you gotta gain when your pregnant.
So according to weight watchers, they want me down to at least 148.8 which seems crazy, as when I was 130 my senior year highschool/freshman year of college I looked like I was 100 and I had a eating disorder. So now I am supposed to get down to at least 148 and it seems impossible.
So I will be now posting my weights on Tuesdays in hopes to make myself stick to the diet especially around the holidays, so please yell at me and call me fatty if the weight starts to creep up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stop weighing yourself like a fanatic! I am currently 215 and am supposed to be 165lb., so next time you call yourself a whale consider the other whale in Charleston and give yourself a laugh.