Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My best friend Oprah

Did anyone else see yesterday's Oprah? Thank god for a freaking DVR as I record every episode and then watch it in the evenings or weekends. Yesterday was her Christmas favorite things show. Seriously, it was the funniest thing ever watching the people in her audiance freak out about all the cool things she was giving away. I thought some older ladies were going to stroke out. Even Dave got the giggles, and he rolls his eyes when I watch Oprah. Everyone got awesome stuff. She even had a freaking pink kitchen aide on there, and thats one thing I have been wanting, but I wasn't in the audiance so I didn't get a pink mixer. The biggest gift was a stainless steel fridge with the tv built in the front of it. It does everything you can think of as well. Seriously though, who needs a freaking TV on their fridge? The thing even had a DVD player. Ok it sounds cool, looks cool, but would someone really use it? You could also get it to run a slide show of pictures, so if Oprah ever gives one to me, maybe thats what I will do with it, so I don't have pictures all over the fridge, thats the only SENSIBLE use out of it that I could think of.

So yeah her show was crazy. I loved the watch she gave away, its called Toy Watch I think. A cute brand that a lot of celebs are wearing. It's affordable and sounds like a cool watch. I went online in an attempt to get one of those suckers and wouldn't you know there out of stock. Guess all the Oprah followers got their own ordered as soon as the show was over, and since I Tivoed it I was a bit late.

Maybe when she brings by the fridge by my house I can get her to give me her watch too. Heck I rather have the watch, and the pink mixer of course.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every time I see the fridge with the TV built into it, I can't help but wonder why someone needs that in their kitchen. I also wonder what happens if the TV part breaks.

I do love the KitchenAid mixers, but I don't do enough baking for one.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, did you see Gymboree has the new line on their site? Supposedly they're doing 30% off and Gymbucks for Black Friday.