Saturday, November 10, 2007

Thanks for not smoking....

So today was the day Dave gave me a break to scrapbook, and I scrapbooked my little heart out. I got my moms album caught up to where I have Dave's moms album at, and I think one more day like I had today and I will be done with both of them. Problem is, will there be a crop any time soon? Hopefully so. If not I am screwed.

I have a room upstairs I keep it all out in, but I like talking to other people when I crop or haveing some sort of noice in the background, so I dragged my laptop upstairs to play DVD's in. I had a moment at first though as I couldn't get the DVD's to work, and so I remembered that South Park has some website where all their seasons and Movies can be played, so I settled for the South Park movie. Why on earth I rememberd that I have no idea. I am not even a huge South Park fan, but I gave it my best shot, and it just wasn't working for me. Luckily, David came home to get more clothes for the kids, and got it working so I could watch Sex and City on DVD.

After he came home for good, it was just a lazy Saturday. We just hung out here at the house, watching football and what not. I took down the Halloween decorations, and did some laundry.

Last night we went to dinner with some friends we had not seen in a while. I was not in a drinking mood, and when I am not in a drinking mood, I hate sitting in a smoking section. I don't smoke, and I don't like being around smoke, I mean really who does, but when I drink I can tolerate it. Well tonight the people we were with smoked their tails off, and we were in the bar area, so I was highly annoyed. I had a new sweater on so now that reaks, and I have to get it cleaned now since its dry clean only. When your in a bar and your not drinking its just not that fun, and I got sick and tired of listening to two people go on and on about how awesome they are raising their child, and how awesome of a parent they are, and just how much better they are then anyone else. Please..... I remember both of their reputations in highschool, not that mine was all the much better, but I own up to it.

Yeah I was just not in a good mood yesterday at dinner. Maybe I should have drank lol. I was just completely zonked from lack of sleep as Laura has been waking up for her sippy cup at ungodly hours, and Rachel has been thrown off from the time change. The moral of the story is if I am not drinking, and I have not had my sleep, I get a bit bitchy. Guess I gotta work on that!

No comments: