Friday, November 2, 2007

More ramblings and nonsense

The craft show was a lot of fun! I behaved myself and bought two christmas presents! Yes go me. Hey it's a dent in the shopping. I got Dave's aunt a slate thingy for this yard sign this I got her a year or so ago. I also got my nephew something since he loves the Red Sox. Can't be to specific just in case he's reading this. I did get myself something. Yes bad Robyn. But it was a good deal. I got this sterling silver slide for my necklace that has two little girls on it and I had both Rachel and Laura's name engraved on it. It's really cute. They did the engraving right there and it was $6.00 for engraving- no matter what you got on it which I thought was cool. I also got Rachel a stocking.

I hit up Costco as well got some pictures developed so one day I may just scrapbook again. While I was there I saw two ladies I scrapbook with getting their pictures as they are going to Williamsburg to scrapbook with my sister. Bitches. I wished them a good time and one of them said "oh we wish you were coming" in my mind I was saying "well it would have been nice to have been invited" But theres no way I could have gone as we still do not have that damn dining room done and we need to to do some stuff still for Sunday. But still it would have been nice to have been invited. What stinks is when they have these trips they never have a crop that month, and that seems to be the only time I can scrapbook anymore.

Maybe tonight when the kids go to sleep I can sneak up stairs to work on my book. At this point I do not see how I am going to have the albums done for my mom or Dave's. I started on Dave's moms book first so there is a good dent in that one.

While I was in Costco I noticed they have the new Ipods. They have the new cute video nano one, and they also have the one that looks like the Iphone. All decent prices. I woudn't mind having a new ipod but at the same time theres nothing wrong with the one I have now, so do I really really need one? Not really.

They also have a good deal on the Itunes cards. You can get a $50 one for $44.00 which is cool. I was going to get one as a stocking stuff for Dave, but I already had spent so much on pictures and food crap so I deceided to wait on it. I hadn't had pictures printed off in so freaking long, so I had a ton and I printed some pictures in a 5 x 7 size. Speaking of pictures, I need to take Rachel to get a picture of her in her baptism dress. I took Laura to C. Ritchie last year and I was really really disappointed. My sister had taken both of her daughters there a long time ago as they are 11 and 7 now, and I liked the backgrounds they used for them, and my mom has big portaits of them as her gift for making their dresses. So I went, and little did I know the business had been sold, and the backgrounds used by sisters had been destroyed by Hurricane Isabell. The pictures were good but for the amount I paid it was not the best quality. I think I am just going to get the Baptism picture done at the Picture People as they have this cute formal chair she would look cute sitting in with her dress. It would save me some money anyways to just go there. I had thought about getting that done too when the photographer comes to do Christmas pics here at the house, but I think trying to sqeeze that in would be too hard as I can just see the kids having a melt down as it is with just trying to get through Christmas pictures.

No comments: