Saturday, November 3, 2007

Saturday....



Just wanted to post a few cute pictures of Rachel we took today. She really hates grass by the ways lol.


I am freaking tired. It was a long day, we accomplished a lot and did a lot of other stuff too. I guess we are ready for tomorow. At this point I don't care if I am not lol. I got some food prepared for tomorow, and I think the house is clean enough to have people over.


Dave and I partied like rockstars friday night which may have not have been our brightest idea when we knew how busy we were going to be the rest of the weekend. But it was fun I have to admit. Always nice to have a sitter watch the kids and just destress aka have some margaritta's.


We had the girl down the street babysit for us. She's one of 10 kids, so shes got lots and lots of experience. She talked to us for a while when we came home and let us know her family was having a yard sale. My mom and I walked down to be nosey, and they had some cool stuff. It turns out one of the girls in the family is getting married and since weddings are expensive they were going to use the money towards the wedding. I was still half awake while looking through their mess, and they had a Dell Lap top out that was for sale for $175. Turns out it was in really shape, and they just had gotten a newer model and cause they needed the money they decieded they really didn't need two. I debated and debated over it, and they I finally just grabbed it. Dave had mentioned he would like to have one to use at work in his car to do reports on, and I am always on ours as it is so he hardly ever gets on. It's pretty nice though. It came with a nice leather bag and all kids of stuff. Dave was excited when I came home and told him. I also bought some silly skirt for $1 and it looks like something a gypsy would wear, and thats what I got it for, maybe next year I will wear it during halloween or something.


Besides the garage sale we went to a nephews soccer game, and then a flea market as I had heard from a friend there was someone selling some knock off goods and I had to check it out. Turns out they were right and they had all kinds of awesome knock offs lol. I didn't get any bags as I just got overwhelmed, but I did get a pretty Tiffany bracelet, that I am stoked about.

They had handbags, jewlery, watches, and some sunglasses. I found it interesting anyways.


Afterward we just slaved around the house, and I assume tomorow morning I will slave around as well until we leave for church. You know what is really weird? Tomorow is the one year anniversary of my cousin's death. I think about my aunt and uncle quite a bit these days, and before I realized what tomorow was, I was thinking about inviting them. We have not been very close in years and years, and I hate that. I want her to know my children, and I want her in my life again, but now I feel if I reach out to her she will think I am wanting something or doing it out of pity. It's not like that at all. She's my only aunt, and besides her and my granny who has Alzheimers shes my only family on my moms side. So I was thinking about asking her to come, and then I realized what that day was going to be, and figured she would probably want to lay low or be with people she is close with, and regretably I am not one of those people.


I think I need to send her a card though or something. I have been thinking about doing that, and sending her some pictures I have of him. I just don't want to anger her. I can just picture her being like well thats great but its too late, but its not like she really made an effort to have a relationship with me the last few years either. It's just a really sticky situation, but regardless she's a part of me, and I am a part of her, and I hope deep down there's a part in her that at least likes me a little bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aidan makes that same crying face! I love it!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest pissy face I have ever seen! And as for your aunt, I think it's OK to extend an olive branch even if they want to beat you with it. It never hurts to try!