Monday, November 12, 2007

Pictures, and Christmas

The Christening pictures of Rachel at the Picture People went great! They turned out really good so no need for us to go else where to try to get a bomb picture. I really like the Picture People. Their fast, convienent, and work well with kids. I had planned to just get a big picture for our living room to go along with Laura''s picture, and a big one for my mother as a thank you for making the dress, and then some smaller ones for immediate family, but they brought out one in a black and white, and it was gorgous. So I bought it like the sucker I am, and I have no idea where to put it. I have so many pictures of the kids framed, downstairs, but it just doesn't fit with the others as they are in color. I don't want to put it in the living room as I just want to put the color one in there, so now I am stuck with a great black and white framed picture that is just lost in the house. I am thinking about putting it in our bedroom and if we do anymore black and whites hang them all in there. BUT black and whites are just so pretty, and noone ever goes in our room as its usually Daves dumping ground for his work stuff, and when company comes over we throw the kids crap in there and shut the door. So tonight- you guessed it, we did some organizing in there, and so help me god, after this Christmas I am turning the bonus room into the kids playroom. We will have to after the kids get their loot this year.

I hate to even post this but I started putting my Christmas decorations up. Yes I know, I am a nut. Hear me out though, I was putting away the halloween decorations, and the Christmas ones were right there calling my name, so I gave in. I am not going to put a wreath on the door though until after Thanksgiving so my neighbors wont think I am totally insane. We will at least not get a Tree until after Thanksgiving since we get live tree's and there just not usually available until then. Speaking of which I wonder where we are going to get our tree from. We will not be getting them from a certain part time friend of mine, and rumor has it their competion will not be selling them this year, but who knows. I plan on getting it from the competetion who is right next to them which should be humorous, as when my parents did that a few years ago, my friends husband wouldn't shut up about it for months, and even had his parents haggle my parents about it. So for the record please do not buy your Christmas Tree from Dean and Don's if you live locally as the cheater is the one who gets the money and I am not supporting his needs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Usually there's a live tree stand in Hampton at Todds Lane and Aberdeen Road - right across from Bethel Temple.

Anonymous said...

RCG! You're getting catty, girl. :)