Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas Spirit!

Apparently my husband was in the Christmas spirit. He came home from work, and was able to get last night off so he stayed up and went crazy putting more Christmas decorations up. I had put a bunch up a few weeks ago, but had left the big stuff for later on. We always put a lighted tree in the middle window ledge thingy and its a pain in the but as we have to get a ladder and then almost kill ourselves climbing up with a big tree to get it in the middle and centered. He also put all the candles in the front windows and brought down the Christmas tree stand.

We also went and got our tree in the afternoon. Ok OK, I KNOW I vowed to not by my tree from Dean and Don's, from my crappy BFF and her loser cheating husband but guess what. WE did! I know I am completely all talk and no action. So my parents bought their tree Saturday morning from the enemy, and I yelled at them and gave them a bunch of crap for doing so, my dad said he didn't care as he got a discount, and figured the money would help take care of Tiffany and the baby as he gave the money directly to her in cash, so she could just put it in her pocket if she wanted to. Nice dad, nice. My mom said she talked to her and she said she was not at my childs baptism as she was "busy getting her life back together". And that was that.

Dave was guilted me yesterday before we went by saying their trees were prettier then others he had seen. Seriously- a tree is a tree right? You would think. So I give in and we go. We find the sacred tree and I go to check out with her, and Dave and HIM go to load the tree in our truck. She didn't offer any excuses or say anything at all about anything- we made small talk, and I guess thats going to be the gist of it. I will never be there for her again if anything should happen as she has never been there for me, but I will be mature about things and at least be civil. Apparently Dave and the crappy husband had a long talk, and he says hes remorseful, and can't believe he did what he did now. But he also said if their daughter wasn't in the picture things would be different. He says her parents hate him, and her family in general has not spoken to him, and are giving her a hard time about getting back with him. He said he went over to her grandparents for thanksgiving and noone talked to him. It's kinda sad and funny at the same time, as he deserves it. I mean, he's got to prove himself now again to everyone and its not going to be easy. But he did apologize for coming over to our house like a crazy man to yell at me, and said he was sorry for talking crap. Whatever. Total liar. Dave did tell him his wife pretty much has just wanted to be a part time friend of mine, and hes tired of seeing her do that crap to me. He didn't say anything to that. I guess to sum it up, shes the one who has to go through this and live with his actions, but its not up to her family or me anymore to pick up the pieces this time around, so if it happens again I will just be blunt with her. It's just a fact were just not close anymore and I guess that just happens.

So we got our tree and got it set in the room. It's still "naked" but we will probably start decorating it this evening maybe. So after getting the tree Dave's parents watched the kids while we ran around. We went to a few stores, and then Hooters for dinner. I freaking love their wings! We ate our tails off, their wings are sooooo goooood. We then rode down Crawford Road lol. Anyone else do that crap in this area in highschool?? It's this road in Yorktown with this bridge thingy, and apparently lots of crazy spooky stuff happens there. There's storys of slaves being hung off the bridge back in the day and seeing their ghosts now, and all kinds of crap. One of my friends says she saw and Klans man at night when she was out of her car on the bridge. And someone else says she say the parkway murderer guy there or something. I used to go in highschool and I never saw anything. But my friends and I would scare each other silly. SO we went and nothing happend. Much like the trip Dave and Aaron and I took to Old House woods in Mathews County!

Dave and I then ran in Walmart as Dave is still in his christmas spirtit and wanted to get lights to put outside the house!

So today we are getting Daves wisdom teeth taking out and we are leaving like now, so I will post more later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope everything goes well with his teeth! ...For both of you! ;)