Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Adventures in Scrapbooking and Sex Parties

I was excited to use my Michael's coupon yesterday. I thought about what I was going to buy all freaking day. I debated about buying a nice frame for some pictures that need to be hung, and I thought about getting some big scrapbooking organization thingy, or at least something expensive to put to use my 50% off thingy. I picked out some 12 x 12 paper which is the most needed material for scrapbooking. It was already on sale so couldn't use my coupon on that. I checked out some frames and they were already on sale as well too, but they had too many to pick from so I got confused and decieded to come back when I have the items with me I wanted framed. So I settled on just getting some paper and some pearl brads, so my coupon went towards the brads which wasn't the least bit exciting or even that great of a deal but oh well. Use it or lose it!

I even got to scrapbook yesterday for about 30 seconds, which meant I taped a picture to a page but hey, its progress! I did get a bunch of pictures printed at Costco last night too, so as soon as I get some more time to myself in this next lifetime I will be working on my albums soon.

I am going to one of "those party's" tonight. Yes a adult product party lol. Have not been to one of those since college so should be interesting. Drinking at those is a must, so I may just have Dave drop me off and pick me up.

No comments: