Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Well I was just a happy little blogger yesterday wasn't I? Let's see I was on a roll bashing my husband, hating on the redcross and all kinds of mess. When Dave came home yesterday from court I was just as mean, but he ran out to get some lunch rather then ask me to make him something (smart man), and then came back with a coke slurpee for me (even smarter). So I apologized for my moment I was having and told him he was still the best husband, and I was just needing my moment to vent about anything and everything.

Anyways, he still went to the preschool to register today for me (hehehe). I made it easy though, I filled out all the papers and gathered everything, he just had to go and wait for a few hours with the other crazy parents. He wasn't alone though as my BFF (or not) was there to register her child as well, which was very very interesting, and I kinda have a funny story about it. Apparently they were discussing her husbands attorney as they are proceeding with a divorce at this time, and Dave asked her who he had. She told him, and then went on to say what a crappy lawyer he had and blah blah blah. WELL, there was this lady behind them, that heard everything, and Dave noticed she looked familiar, and he said something to her about it, and she said Dave looked familiar too. They were trying to figure out how they knew each other, and she asked Dave what he does for work, and he told her, and she then says- well thats probably how as my husband is a lawyer and his name is so and so. WHICH was the same name my BFF was telling Dave her husband had. SOO stinking funny I tell you. The BFF was pretty embarrassed as she was still there and heard all of that. I would have paid money to have seen her face.

But anyways, Laura got in, and next year she is set for preschool at the local church which is the same preschool I went to. She will just be going once a week on Fridays. I figure since she hasn't been in daycare, or around much kids her own age one day a week will be plenty for her to start out with, considering the melt down she had at her friends birthday party a month ago. Plus, I am off on Friday's so I can take her and pick her up on school days, and I really want to be the one doing that. That was also if she has any little programs or anything I will be off to be at them as well. They also have parents take turn being in the classroom, so that would leave me free to help out as well at times. So we shall see how it goes I guess come September.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's such a small town.....