Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I am going to hunt them down...

Apparently a few weeks ago when I yelled at the Red Cross for calling our house it was all in jest. Yes they called wanting Dave to donate blood and they call for him every damn week- he doesn't even have that unique of a blood type, but apparently he gave them our phone number, and I yelled at a lady and told her to never call again. So now we get automatic recordings from them and I don't know how I can get rid of that crap, and we are getting them daily now. Guess she's laughing at me right now.

I freaking hate the phone. It always rings when I am super busy, or some crap and often I don't even answer the dumb thing as I don't feel like breaking my neck to talk to the redcross or someone calling for Dave, so if I don't answer the phone don't take it personally, unless your the redcross, and if you are I am not done with you yet!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Hey girl. I love your blog! And you're very good about keeping it updated...I'm going to aspire to keep mine as updated...we'll see how that goes.