Tuesday, February 26, 2008

CPR class

I had CPR class today, and man was it different. I got certified in it through Riverside when I started working for them back in 2003, and apparently there class is cake. This class was geared for healthcare providers, and apparently the other classes are for taught on a any profession level. Before I just learned Adult CPR and AED, but today we learned it all my friend, we even used bag ventilators and all kinds of crazy stuff that EMT's carry around. So it wasn't the short refresher I had pictured in my mind, but I learned a lot, and I am certified in it all now. I just did adult before as our patients are well adults, or maybe a few teens here and there, but I am proud I know infant CPR now. So go me for learning some new things today! I head back to real work tomorow, and its going to stink since I have been out since last Thursday. Oh well it will be a short work week I guess!

No comments: