Saturday, February 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Rachel!







My baby girl is now 1... I can't believe just one year ago she came into this world. We celebrated her birthday today and she got spoiled silly by family. She's been taking a few steps here and there, but mainly she does her funky crawl, which must be witnessed to be explained. However she took a great deal amount of steps today near the end of the party. She was a walking fool, and she was pretty proud of herself. I couldn't help but think "oh no! my baby isn't a baby anymore".




Everything went pretty well, and I thought everything was pretty tasty, so hopefully everyone else did too. My granddad made me a bit sad though as he freaking brought me by birthday gift to the party to open up. He said he wanted me to have it now because he says he and grandma are so old he doesn't know if they will be around here come July. How sad is that! And then my grandma requested that she have a picture taken with both of my girls, and then wanted a picture of me and my sisters together. I guess they are just feeling like there time is coming, and even though I don't want to think about it, I know they are right, I mean they are 90 years old. I know my girls enjoy them, and I hope they will remember them. My parents visit them once a week, and they take the kids if Dave isn't off, so they get to spend a lot of time with them. All these thoughts make me sad, but you know what, it just shows what a great family I have and how much I love them. I am so glad to be so close to them, and glad to have them all so close by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandma Campbell is looking pretty fly for 90 years old. You better hope you age that well:)