Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Cupid day

Tomorow is V-day which is always a bit fun. I know everyday we should express our love, but having a special day set aside to just focus on each other helps some. And admit it, its nice to do little exchanges lol. This year I got Dave a hot stone massage cause he's a big girl like that and loves being pampered. I hope he enjoys it.

I have been a bit under the weather. I have a cold or some sort of bug again, and have had a fever and some stuff going on for a couple of days. I even had a nice emergency room stint yesterday which I will spare you the details of- everything is fine though and they treated me very nicely, and its always good to have a good emergency room experience rather then some nightmare of one.

I got the kids some hair bows for them to have for Valentine's day. I wanted to get them something, and god knows they do not need any toys or stuffed animals, and candy isn't the best for them right now, so hair bows it was!

No comments: