Sunday, February 10, 2008

100 things about me...

I have seen this on a lot of blogs and it was only a matter of time before I had to be a follower... hopefully it will be somewhat interesting and amusing....

1. I am 27
2. I watch a crazy amount of TV
3. I had surgury on my tongue when I was 11 for a tumor
4. I own my own bowling ball but I am not that good
5. I once played boys baseball until I was 16 and was pretty good at that
6. I then played softball
7. I played both field hockey and lacross in college
8. I quit lacross cause our team was horrible, and since I was offense I pretty much just sat there the whole time cause the ball never left the other side of the field
9. I had horrible, HORRIBLE, grades in highschool
10.BUT I went on to be a deans list chick in college
11. I got my masters degree in one year
12. I was engaged twice before my husband
13.My husband is the love of my life
14. My fav snack in high school was vinegar and cheddar cheese
15.I don't think I could stomach the two together now
16. I live next door to my parents and love it
17. I am not your typical social worker
18. I love scrapbooking, but wish it didn't take so long
19.My mom gave me my first kit for scrapbooking 4 years before I began and didn't use it for a a while as I had issues with cutting my pictures
20. I used to be a huge animal lover
21.I even dreamed of opening a no kill animal shelter if I ever made it big
22.I now secretly wish someone would kidnap my pets
23. I think they know which is why they destroy my stuff
24. I have had braces three times
25. The first time I was 2 years old!!!!
26. When I was 3 they took them out cause I bit a metal folding chair cause I was mad it wouldn't open, and I mangled them
27. I thought I was soo organized before I had kids
28. Now I get excited when I find time to vacume
29. My first car was a wood panel station wagon
30.I have had 6 other cars since then all white and all ford
31.My parents drive all white cars too
32. I learned how to pump gas in college
33. I would get a pedicure every week if I had the time and money to waste
34.I have two tatoos and I think they are tacky now
35.My first kiss was at Tides baseball game
36.I love cutting grass, but hate any other outside yard chores
37. Apparently so does my husband, and it errks me cause I want a pretty yard lol
38. I hate watching sports on TV
39. I love seeing them live though
40. I love taking hot baths but hate how the steam makes my hair flat
41. The happiest days of my life were the days my kids were born
42. When I came out of recovery from having Laura I told Dave I would do it all again in a heart beat
43.three month later we learned we were pregnant again
44.I had two c-sections with my kids
45.I had the 2nd one scheduled and I am glad I did it that way
46. I didn't breast feed my kids and I feel guilty about it when people ask me if I did
47. I wore make up to the hospital when I had Rachel when they told me not to so I would have prettier pictures
48. I got called out on it by a nurse, but she let me keep it on
49. at one time i had 11 piercings in my ears
50. now I just wear one in each year
51.I wish I had more female friends to go out with
52. even though I have some good ones I usually wait for them to ask me to do things cause I got burnt by friends pretty bad back in the day so I tend to lay low - the stories I could tell you....
53. We vacation in Nags Head every year
54. If I had it my way I would live on the beach
55. My eyebrows are terribly thick and bushy if I don't pluck them to death and wax them
56. I wish my hair would grow as fast as my eyebrows
57. I secretly wonder if anyone gets bikini waxes at the place I got to get my eyebrows done at every time I see the price display in the wax room
58. I love going to the movies and have not been in forever
59. I hate when my husband loads the dishwasher cause he does it all wrong,
60. I deeply fear teaching my kids how to potty train
61. My playroom still is not ready for the kids
62. I usually send my thank you notes out right away
63.However this christmas I sent three and forgot who I sent them to, so I just didn't anymore out
64.I feel really bad about that and vow to never do that again
65. My parents never let me have a gerbil or even take the classroom pet home for the weekend and it made me so mad
66. I secretly hope my kids never ask me for a rodent pet but I will let them take home a classroom pet for a few days if they even do that anymore these day
67. I wear flip flops way to much
68. I love going for long walks
69. I always have hated running
70. I would ride my bike to work if I could
71.I envy my neighbor who does
72. I am a sucker for any "at home" party Pamper Chef, etc
73. I go to bed early and get up early
74. I am a coupon freak
75. I think home schooling is weird
76. I want to try Indian food
77. My husband refuses
78. I worked at a farmers market 7 summers
79. I considered working there forever
80. apparently I was on crack that day
81. I love going to garage sales
82. I also love consigment shops
83. I really need to go grocery shopping...
84. I like trying out new reciepes from friends
85. The longest my hair has ever been was when I was a senior and even then it was never that long
86. I always say I am going to grow it out but I never do
87. My grandma gave me a perm when I was younger and I am still getting over that one
88. I want to buy the photoshop program
89. but wonder if it would be way to hard for me to figure out how to use it
90. my fav. meal of the day is breakfast
91. I love working in Williamsburg
92. I feel so lucky to have awesome coworkers and love hearing about their families
93. I am thinking about doing a lot of Christmas shopping online this year
94. I didn't vote for Bush but I plan on voting republican this time around I think
95. I record on my DVR The View, Oprah, TMZ, every day
96. I am a huge Lost fan and think its an amazing show
97. I didn't get hooked until last year and had to catch up
98. The same with Grey's Anatomy
99. When my kids sleep I usually have big plans on being productive
100. I usually break the plans

No comments: