Sunday, February 17, 2008

Oh yes I did...


Laura always notices whenever I get my toes done, and now she will even touch them and say "pwwreetyyy". We were sitting on the couch watching some TV yesterday afternoon and I was playing with her feet when the idea dawned on me. I asked her if she wanted me to make her toes pretty, and she looked interested so out came the polish. She sat there calm and even waited for them to dry . I think I might have a future pedicure buddy one day lol.
She has loved showing them off to the family we have seen this weekend. Of course my sister reminded me of the time I tormented the dog with the finger nail polish. Katie might remember this if she's reading cause I think she was my partner in crime. I had a black lab dog named Beau, and one day when Katie and I were bored we decieded to paint his toe nails a pretty hot pink. He sat there through most of it, but soon he was pretty ticked off at us and we struggled to finish. Whenever I would bring out nail polish in front of him again he would growl at me. He was so embarrassed that he would try to hide his paws.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...I actually had purple nail polish for our dog at one point. LOL.

Anonymous said...

That growling didn't fool me, he loved it.