Saturday, February 16, 2008

Pretty toes and all...

It has been a very long time since my last pedicure. I think the last time I got one was after Christmas and then of course I had my big fall down the stairs and fately injured my pinky toe. The freaking nail ended up falling off and I have been too scared to get a pedicure thinking the person giving me the pedicure would think my poor nailless pinky toe was groddy, or worse we would have a communication error and they would end up hurting it more.

Today I just had to have one, and I talked the husband into going with me cause he's a pretty princess as well. Seriously I need some female friends to do this crap with me, but the husband secretly loves anytime anyone will rub on his feet, so he was a good sport. Mr. Pedicure man was very nice to my groddy toe, and he even put some polish on it to fake that something is there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you let me know when you want to go, I'll go with you!