Saturday, January 5, 2008

yadda yadda yadda

I came across a really cool website called halfmysize.com. They have healthy recipes and another plus is they already have figured out how many points they are if you are doing weight watchers. I printed a few ones but I have not made anything from them at this time, but I look forward to it. I had been doing well with the dieting this week, so hopefully when I weigh Tuesday it will pay off. It better because I turned down homemade banana pudding, and I freaking love that stuff...

Today when the kids napped I actually scrapbooked! I worked on Rachel's baby book, and tried to organize what I want to work on at the crop in a few weeks. I hope to finish my year book for 2007 while at the crop. Right now the year book is up to the nags head trip, but I did skip ahead and did a softball page from my coed fall ball team, so I hope to finish that up. If for some reason I have more time then I want to work on Nags Head pictures. I usually just do one layout for the year book of Nags Head, and then scrapbook the rest of them in a vacation book. Speaking of which, I may need to buy a new vacation book as I think the one I have been adding too is getting full. But who am I kidding, it will be a miracle if I even finish the 2007 book. I also need to stock up on some tape runner refills before the crop.

So anyways, that was my big accomplishment of the day was working on Rachel's book. The rest of the day I have been lazy, and I have been catching up on Ghost Hunters. That show comes on the Scifi channel, and its the only thing I have ever watched on Scifi, but I am totally addicted, and love being spooked out. It's a pretty good show, and since I am into the ghost stuff.

Tomorow Dave and our friend Aaron are going to work on getting the TV up and working after they do some drywall, I am guessing it will take a day for the dry wall to dry so the TV may not be up, but Dave thinks it will dry just like that I guess... I need to pick out paint asap. I think painting is going to be Dave's next project on his days off.

No comments: