Thursday, January 17, 2008

Woooohooooo




I bought the above frame for Laura off Ebay last year... I had seen in in the Pottery Barn catalogs, but by the time I needed to get one they were all out, so my last hope was Ebay. I put all her pics in it month by month of her life and then I had a special picture taken to celebrate her 1st bday, and it looked really cute. I had it on display for her party, and now it hangs in her room, until she is old enought to tell me she wants it out of there it will hang lol.

ANYWAYS, as my 2nd child turn 1 the end of February, I have been hunting down another frame just like this. I tried EBAY and no luck as when it has been on there I have lost in cut throat bidding wars, even when I attempted to pay triple the retail value. I know, crazy, but I have to have this for my daughter, or I will just feel like a failure lol.

So this brings me to yesterday. I head over to my favorite kids consignment shop in Williamburg, (Sugar and Spice) and I wasn't even going to go as the lady had said they would just be trying to get rid of some winter stuff and wouldn't have much new until Feb. But something told me to go, and so I went. While wandering around I saw MY FRAME! It's the exact same Pottery Barn 1st year frame I had for Laura! It's brand new and perfect, and even better it was only $10.00. When I spied this, I seriously freaked out and ran, grabbed the frame and made a big fuss. The owner thought I was humerous, and was probably regretting setting the price so low after seeing my reaction. I am telling you I love that ladies shop. They always have such cool stuff, and her prices are always awesome. So I guess it's time for me to start going through Rachel's pics and putting it together!

No comments: