Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Daily ramblings....

So sad about Heath Ledger... I hate when stuff like this happens. I first saw him in the movie 10 Things I hate about You. I freaking love that movie by the way... I watched it over and over whenever I could in college. The songs from the movie rock, the actors were great, it was just a perfect movie in my mind.

So Dave's 29th bday is this week. We are going to do cake with family Thursday here at the house, and then Saturday we have plans to go to dinner somewhere of his choice. So far I scored him some green fee's to his favorite course in Williamsburg, and even better they ended up being free as a friend at work hooked me up. Basically all he wants are golf certificates to his favorite golf shop cause he wants some new custom made irons. Seriously thats all he wants, and I will get him some certificates, but he mentioned one other thing that I might get him from the kids..

Today I get to go to lunch at my all time favorite place- Sleshingers or however you spell it. A drug rep is taking the social workers and dieticians. I am excited but also hoping my former coworkers will not be there. I liked them fine, but it will be the first time I see them since I left, and I know it will be a little akward, considering I heard the new person they hired in my place was fresh out of school and its taking a long time to get her trained which has made it super hard on everyone there. In good time everything will be ok I am sure.

So my babies are all doing great. Laura is trying to talk so much these days. Well she is talking its just hard to figure out what she is saying sometimes. It's really cute though. Last night I asked her what she did all day, and she told me she played with Nanna and Pappa. Laura has my dad wrapped around his little finger. I still do not know what to get Rachel for her bday besides some clothes. I grabbed a few things at Gymboree Monday with my gymbucks. I got her the cutest bathing suit and cover up, and I am planning to use the rest of the gymbucks this week sometime to get them some clothing for spring that I will just give them for their bday. I just can't think of what to get her as he exciting gift. The kids have everything and anything, and with bdays after xmas its a bit tough, considering they can't tell me what they want, so basically I just buy what I would want lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hit up Gymboree with my Gymbucks from Thanksgiving. I was so excited because their new boy theme was Dinosaurs and Aidan's room and everything is dinosaurs. I think I hit it a little too hard... $230. One outfit was a gift though! LOL.

Jenny said...

Just discovered your blog and love it...we have a lot in common, actually. :0) Jenny