Thursday, January 10, 2008

Robyn Ramblings....

Finally! The TV is up, it works, and Dave is content with it. He ended up getting it up and working Tuesday night, and Wednesday he spent reprograming the Tivo/dvr thingy to record our favorite shoes on HD channels.

Now for my obsession.... My sister called me frantically last night saying she found the bed of my dreams at where? Costco. She sent me the picture over the phone and it appears to be my baby. It's cheaper then the Pottery Barn one I am in love with and it looks identical. I am going to go see it in person maybe today after work. Now my dilemia. I love Costco. Really I do, its no lie. You just can't beat that store, and I would go every day if I could. I just wonder if the bed is good quality. I have bought little side tables from there before for the house and they have been fine, but I have never bought a big item like that before from there, and a bed is something I plan on having for life, so its a big deal. Anyways, I am hopeful that it will be quality goods for the cost, and that by the time I figure out if I want it or not it will still be there. Oh well, if they run out maybe I can go to the Costco in Richmond or something and get it. Seriously its the bomb though, or at least my sister swears it is.


Does anyone else listen to 94.9 the point in the morning? They have been reading this thing called the Towne Point Park Diary for I guess 2 years now, its an actual diary one of the DJ's found on a jog in a park,and its super juicy. It's coming to an end I think tomorow, and I am excited and sad at the same time. I want to see what happens, but I don't want the sucker to end. The girl that wrote it is freaking wacked out, its like a great gossip mag everyday. I am not even working tomorow but you bet I will be up with the radio on listening to the last entry.

Today I am heading to work late as Rachel has an ear check to see if her Christmas ear infection is gone. I can't believe Laura and Rachel have birthdays just around the corner. Laura is going to be freaking 2 years old, and Rachel is going to be 1. WOW , it just goes by soooo fast.... I have been hunting down some invitations for their parties. I found some for Laura, but nothing for Rachel yet. Dave has a birthday the 24th of January, and my nephew Jake has a bday in between Laura and Rachel's, so it looks like it will be birthday bash after birthday bash. Geesh. I have no freaking idea what to get Rachel though. I have a tricycle for Laura I bought like a year ago, and of course the Dooney, and some clothing items for her, but for Rachel I don't even know what to get her. I got Laura the Elmo TMX last year and clothes, but theres nothing big out there like that this year. Neither of my kids are into anything on TV yet, so theres not big character they are crazy about. The only thing I can think of is to get a pearl or two for her add a pearl necklace that Dave's mom has given them both, but I need something else half way exciting for a one year old. Any suggestions?????????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We bought a stainless wine fridge from Costco last fall and it has done well. No issues at all, which is surprising b/c the power goes out on this side of the island everytime someone farts. Get the bed!!