Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Retail Therapy....




Yepp you guessed it, I went back to the consignment shop in Williamsburg on my way to my lunch meeting, and I scored some stuff for the girls. I can't tell you how much I love that place. They are just now starting to get their spring stuff in and I had to use some restraint today. The owner even teased me by saying a whole bunch of cute stuff had come in the sizes I was looking for and she was going to try to get it tagged later today... so I am dying I tell you to go back tomorow and buy it all up, but I can't as I have to hurry home and take care of birthday stuff for the husband.


My lunch meeting today went fine. I did see my old coworker and she came right on up to me and was just as nice as she could be. So that was cool at least. The food was perfect and yummy, and I am still stuffed from it hours later.

I popped over to the Vera Bradley shop near the resteraunt after that and checked out all their new patterns. I had seen them online and wanted to check them out in person. Some I like, and some are so so. I got a small drink cooler bag thingy in a new print. What I need is a new diaper bag as mine is wearing out some. I just don't know what kind of print I want this time around. I thought about going with a Coach diaper bag, but we have had some spills in the bags before and at least with the vera bradley bag I can wash it. We shall see though...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Coach diaper bag has a wipeable surface inside! ;) I <3 mine!