Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Facebook drama

I have a facebook account I hardly use... I am more of a myspace person I guess... I pretty much tried to sign up for one many years ago, and apparently I was too old or something at the time as it said I couldn't sign up, or maybe I just did the damn thing wrong who knows... Anyways, eventually I did get an account on here for Facebook. It's a lot like myspace I guess, and the only reason I even kept it was because there are some old friends on there that I have not talked to in years who really meant a lot to me at some point in my life. One being Clara Kim, we were HRA buddies, and were best friends. No idea why as she was a freaking genius, straigh A student, never in trouble, father was a doctor, and her parents had expectations for all of their kids to go to medical school. I remember her telling me when we were in the 6th grade that she was going to be a doctor because her parens said she had to. Me? I was quite the opposite of her. We stayed close even after I left HRA through our highschool years. She ended up going to an Ivy League school and I have not seen her since my 12th grade year. It's been nice to be back in contact with her some, and yes she is in medical school lol.

SO that was my good Facebook story. My BAD Facebook story is I found my 8th grade boyfriend on Facebook. He was a HRA person as well, and also the opposite of me. Smart, good grade, etc, and he too went to a very prestgious school. He was even freaking on Jepardy not long ago. He was my firt boyfriend, and we used to spend hours talking on the phone at night, and our big moment was holding hands at a movie theater. However, like most young relationships the breakup was tragic for 8th grade anyways, and we didn't exactly become friends afterward. But my god that was eons ago! I had known him since elementry school and everything, but apparently he still has not so nice feelings towards me as he has not accepted my Facebook request hahaha. I guess some people can really hold grudges!

I found it humorous anyways!

No comments: