Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Cropped out....

This past weekend was my scrapbook away weekend in Williamsburg... It was fun and I got a lot done. I finished my 2007 album, and that was it, but it ended up being quite a bit. My album is freaking packed. So friday I stayed up until about 1:30am cropping, 7 of us from my sister group attended and there were about 25 other people I guess, maybe a few more. So it wasn't too too crowded. I shared a room with two other ladies I knew. The only crappy thing was that one chick snored. When she told me I thought no big deal as Dave is the worst snorer, but she put him to shame.... Not so bad the first night, but the second night she went to bed first which meant by the time I went back to the room she was in full snoring force.....

Saturday we took a small break and went to a scrapbook store in Williamsburg, and to a few shops, it started snowing some while we were out, and continued until late that evening. It didn't stop us from going out to dinner later though. After dinner the 7 of us had arranged for a massuse to come and give Massages. She took over one of our rooms to set up her table, and she brought her hot stone massages. I got an hour long one and it was awesome. However, I didn't fully get to relax as I was paranoid that my feet stunk, so when she was working on my feet I just pictured her sitting there with a nasty look on her face lol.

My sister and her friends were out of control and at times a bit annoying I have to admit. One lady in the group dropped her hair spray can on a toilet seat and broke the seat off some how. Then my sister tried to be cute and on this raffle thing she wrote down her name as Annita Dick, and low and behold she won so they annouced her name like that, which was a bit interesting when everyone else caught on. They just do not know how to behave.

I came home Sunday about 2pm. I worked until I finished the 2007 album and was proud to have at least have done that. I had brought extra stuff to work on just in case but I was happy with what I did. They are having another crop in March at the same place in Williamsburg and its $55 for 3 days, so if anyone wants to come please let me know cause I would love to bring some friends.

No comments: