Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday

My baby girl Rachel took her first steps today! She did them exactly where Laura took her first steps which was cool. She let go of the couch and stepped right to me, as I was sitting on the ground. Dave missed it as he was in the bathroom, but she did it again for him to witness a little later. She's just growing up sooo fast!

She will be 11 months in a few weeks, I am already working on birthday stuff for both of my girls. Still have no idea what to get Rachel, besides clothes, but I will figure it out in time I guess.

Today was a boring day lazy day. Dave came home this morning from work and usually he takes a small nap and then stays up if he doesn't have to work the next few days, and today he woke up from the nap but then took another later one for hours and hours. The kids napped forever too today. I guess it was the rainy weather today or something. I didn't nap, I have a lot on my mind right now, and I have just been pretty down these last couple of days. I know it will get better though, but for the moment I just need to feel sorry for myself. Pitty parties never help, but sometimes they are just required.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. I've been down the past week or so. Hopefully we'll be back to normal soon!