Friday, January 4, 2008

Richmond....

I venture to Richmond today with my parents and kids. My dad wanted to go to Green Top also known at the redneck store, as he wanted to purchase some new gun. I did not get over to the scrapbook store as it was on the other side of town but thats ok as I have enough junk I need to use up anyways, and I need to play with the Siloutte Machine that I got. I have practiced with it some, and its pretty cool, but its does so much junk I need to play more with it. I have my crop coming up very soon this month and I am excited!!! I might try to scrapbook some this weekend when kids are napping, who knows.

Anways, while Dad was in Green Top, my mom and I drove to Penelope's with the kids. Penelope's is a really cool silver jewelry store. I scored some earrings which made me happy, and mom got the cutest pumpkin pandora charm for her bracelet.
That was our big outting for the day.

Dave's grandmother is still very ill, and its just a matter of a few days they think. Dave is glad he got to go up with his brother the other day, and admits bringing the kids would have been a bad idea. They all slept in the lobby that night, and so taking the kids would have been ridiculous. I just hope they keep his grandmother as comfortable as possible.

No comments: