Monday, January 28, 2008

God doesn't want us to go to Appomattox ever again..

Dave's grandmother is home again and perked up some, well as much as she can I guess, and Dave wanted to take us all there of course. Rachel had been sick, and Dave thought it would be a good idea for us to go anyways. I should have just stayed home with her, but I caught a bunch of grief from him, as he thinks I never want to go see his grandmother. Not true, he just always picks the worst time to go. So we decieded to leave Rachel at home with my parents, and I was not feeling good about that but whatever. Dave's neice went along as originally we thought both of the kids were going and we though she could entertain then some. So we went had a short visit, and came back.

The scrapbook store is right on the way back the way we go through in Richmond, and Dave let me go in. While his niece and I were inside Laura got sick, so we left went to target bought some clothes and cleaning supplies to try to straighten the car up a little. It was an interesting car ride home as you can imagine. Soon after we got home we were all sick, the kids eventually went to bed, and Dave and I stayed up and spent the wee hours in the bathrooms.

So against my better judgement we went to Appomattox, I left a sick child home which guilted me to no end, and now we have probably given his grandma the kiss of death. So I think the moral of the story is I will just go with my gut for now on, no pun intended, and the kids are never going anywhere ever again if someone is sick...

No comments: