Friday, January 11, 2008

I freaking missed Grey's last night....

This morning I was fumbling for something to watch while I picked up and ran the washing machine. I was going through my DVR to see if there was anything cool to watch that got recorded, and low and behold a new Grey's Anatomy was staring back at me. I totally forgot it came on last night as with the writer's strikes nothing worth a crap has been on. Immediatly I was mad that I missed it last night, but then I remembered at least it got recorded and how cool it would be just to fast forward through the commericals. God bless DVR's.... It totally prevented me from a hissy fit. Life couldn't be better, but seriously what is Meridith Grey's problem?????? Hello? McDreamy wants to build a dream house for them??? Let me tell you, if McDreamy pulled out some house plans and wanted to talk about getting married and having kids, I would drag him to a church pronto. And what about the chick dissing McSteamy? Even if he is a dog wouldn't a one night stand be worth it? I mean geesh...

No comments: