Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekend happenings..

It's been a low key weekend. My sister did have a purse party yesterday which was super fun. It was a knock off handbag party. Pretty much home dude from up North came down with every type of purse imaginable... Think China Town....Seriously, every room in the downstairs of her house was loaded and loaded with bags. I know what your thinking, but the bags were very good knock offs. I even had a little talk with myself before going saying I would only buy one if any. Well, as soon as I stepped inside her house I forgot about that little talk and ended up with 5 total...HOWEVER, two are for the kids...They had these cute little Kate Spade purses that I knew Laura and Rachel would love. I am probably going to give them to them on their birthday. People were telling me I should get Emily one, but Emily is 5 weeks old... I will get her purses in time...

I got myself a Dooney giraffe print purse, a Burberry purse, and a Marc Jacobs Stam purse. I love 'em! I would have bought 100 more though.. there was tons of Coach, Jimmy Choo, Dooney, Kate Spade, Brighton, etc etc etc...Seriously, I have never seen so many freaking purses, duffles, and wallets...

My sisters friend is going to have a party in the spring, so if any of you want to check it out you can tag along with me!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Ummm, yeah! I've never been to anything like that before! I'd totally make the trip to do something fun like that---plus I'd get to meet you!