Friday, October 24, 2008

Election....

Dude, if I get one more freaking email or bulletin on my myspace about who to vote for, and crap making fun of each nominee I am going to scream. Stop it people, quit forcing your opinions on everyone else- its getting old. Personally I myself am NOT voting for Obama, (how un-social worky of me huh?) and I don't care if you are, but seriously... he's not the freaking anti-christ, and he's not Muslim. Also, McCain isn't some racist, nor does it matter what his age is, as anyone could die at any time regardless how old they are. Focus on issues that matter to you and your family, and if someone doesn't agree with yours don't harp on them or try to preach to them. If you try with me I will put my fingers in my ears and sing bad songs really loud. I have said my peace, so if you send me any political crap it wont be read, and I hope everyone gets out and votes for whoever you want to win.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Thank you! I'm sick of it too...there are a trazillion posts up in people's yard in our neighborhood. I HATE IT! Sometimes I think everyone's doing it just to piss each other off. If so, it's clearly working with me! Arrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!