Monday, March 10, 2008

This day light savings time thing has got me feeling soooo tired!!!!!! Who knew an hour could mean so much. Do not get me wrong, I love it when it stays light out longer, it makes me so tired in the winter and fall when its dark by 5pm. When that occurs I tend to be so freaking lazy. I guess in a few days I will be on schedule again.

I am going to start packing for my trip here tomorow I guess. We are leaving Thursday in the morning, and I wont be back until Monday. Pray that my parents and I don't get entirely sick of each other. I know it will be fun though, and we NEVER took family vacations when I was small, or even in highschool or college. I think thats another reason they want me to come. I know how odd huh? But in the summer I was usually very busy with sports with tournament after tournament, and my dad just didn't take time off from work. He would let me go with other families and what not and fund my way, but we never once went out of town as a family.

Another mission I am on is finding an Easter outfit for the girls. The past two years my mom has smocked outfits for my kids. Of course I was on maternity leave the past two years during Easter and mom had lots of time then to do that. I have not seen anything yet, and usually she says something about it, so I don't think a smocked dress will be appearing. I have checked at my beloved Gymboree and I don't see anything I really love. I need to check some department stores or something I guess. Bad mommy for not having the Easter dresses already! I do have Easter basket stuff ready to go for them, so maybe that makes up for it.

No comments: