Sunday, March 9, 2008

SO I am back from scrapbooking, and I had a good time. I didn't get as much done as I got done at the last crop in January, but my work was better. I was so worried about finishing up 2007 at the last crop that some of my pages were "ok" but nothing all that exciting. I am all caught up on this years book for 2008, and I worked a little bit on Rachel's baby book, but I ended up leaving Sunday when my creative juices were all tapped out. I did learn something new this weekend, I learned how to use paint on my pages which is something I have never done. Basically I was just painting over some chipboard stuff but it was pretty cool looking. I used acrylic paint daubers to paint with and they are really cool, and I am hooked. I bought two colors already before coming home, and I am hope to have every color under the sun eventually lol.

I had thought this woul be my last trip for a while, and I think it is going to be my last scrapbooking trip for a bit, but I am actually going to be going to PA this coming week. My parents are venturing off for their first trip since my dad retireing, and they asked me to go with them. I said no at first but Dave says I should go in case they need help driving. They are going to the Amish areas I think and they plan to go to a bunch of outlets up there. It sounds fun, and should be interesting. My mom and sisters used to go when I was little for the sights and shopping. I never got to go because I was too young then, but I loved when they came back cause mom always had a bunch of clothes for me and homemade foods that were yummy. So it looks like I am leaving Thursday for a few days!

No comments: