Friday, March 28, 2008

It evens out...

Dave spent yet again another day playing golf with his friend Stevie. They have played every week, and would play every day if their evil wives would let them. I did make him run an errand for me though before golf time yesterday. One of my fav coworkers has been sporting her brand new spanking Pandora charm bracelet and it just looks all pretty and shiny, I have a few of the bracelets and mine are all dirty looking and not so shiny. So I had Dave drop it off at the jewlery store where you buy the charms and whatnot from and had them clean it up for me. When I picked it up after work it looked brand spanking new AND he had purchased a new charm for it. What a guy I tell you. He even stuck to the theme of the bracelet which is silver and gold so even more points for him. And even better, right now hes outside actually doing yard work. I am very tempted to take a picture as he seems to hate yard word. He must have another golfing adventure planned....

No comments: