Thursday, March 6, 2008

Scrapbooking my heart out this weekend...

I have been prepping up tonight for my big scrapbook weekend away in Williamsburg. So it's not as exciting as the Nags Head and Sandbridge crops, but hey it works. I don't know if I have enough stuff to work on though...I mean I believe me I have plenty to catch up on, but I don't want to bring every picture I own, so I am narrowing down this trip to starting my 2008 album, and possibly working on Rachel's baby book that I started on many many months ago. Those are the only picsI am bringing anyways.

So tomorow night I meet everyone at our hotel, and we have plans to go to dinner and then eventually get started cropping that night. Saturday we crop all day, and our snobby group has a massage therapist coming again to give us hot stone massages cause we are divas like that. At some point Sunday I will come home.

I don't think any more crops are planned for quite a while, so I guess I need to make some time to start scrapbooking at home again. I haven't knowing I had two trips early in the year. Guess its back to scrapbooking during the kids nap times or bed times again!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I'm so jealous! I need to catch up big time. Jack has these awesome scrapbooks of like every event of his life so far and I haven't even begun to do Charlie's. Do you do this with friends or do you do it through a local scrapping store?