Monday, January 16, 2012

I am still trying to come up with a menu for this week for dinner, I have some ideas swarming, but I think it wont be anything spectacular or new, as I think I did all of that this weekend with our meals =).  Saturday night I fried some chicken breasts and we had home made chickfila sandwiches, which the kids loved!  I had never fried before, so this was interesting but successful.  Sunday night I made homemade meatballs from scratch with a yummy homemade bbq sauce, Pioneer Woman Mashed potatoes, and green bean bundles.  My husband was excited to wake up to this meal =).  So for tonight, I am not sure what we will have.  I have some leftover chicken, so I might use that to make chicken tacos.  I know it's not exciting, but it will be nice to do make something easy after working all day.  I probably will make Pioneer Woman chicken spaghetti this week too, and I am sure we will do Kid's Night at Chickfila Thursday, but I need to figure out the rest of the week.

*I ended up taking the girls back to the VLM Sunday afternoon, as they were getting restless, and I got nervous they would wake up Dave.  So this is the most boring post ever, so I apologize =).
  Photobucket

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

You are everywhere! I just was checking out facebook and saw Grace M's recipe for those enchiladas...and there you were!! And so I come here and realize we were at the VLM at the same time yesterday. Haha. I'm not stalking you I promise!!