Friday, September 3, 2010

Oh yes... Halloween has come...

Late afternoon I found myself at the docs office with my wee one who has a double ear infection, and decieded today I would stay home since everyone is feeling yucky, and we were also supposed to get a hurricane, but thankfully that at least spared us. So, today was an extra stay at home day, and I took advantage of the morning to sprinkle some halloween goodness on the house. I have tried hard to contain myself, but alas, it is now September 3rd, and the majority of my halloween stuff is now out.

I got my orange feather boas and wrapped them around a grape vine wreath I had in my attic. I stuck on a glittery black crow, and hung the witches boot (found at Cracker Barrel last year) on. Ok, so my neighbors are probably wondering why a muppet baby blew up on my front door, but whatevers....it's kinda fun...

My inside halloween stuff is done, and I thank my lucky stars that in 2008 I blogged about my decorations and took pictures so it gives me something to go by when I put them back out each year. Cause it's kinda overwhelming when everything is just in boxes....I will take some pictures later today of the other stuff I have going on but for now I gotta get back to my sick kiddos.





Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenny said...

So sorry the kiddos are sick and sure hope those tubes work out well! Jack never had another infection after getting his. The wreath kicks arse! AND LOVE THAT BOOT!!!!!!!