Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hey it was free....

Feast your eyes on some tacky Christmas decorations.  Let me explain.  I get emails from Freecycle which, is a posting board for my local area in which people post things that are being given away for free.  It's kinda neat, and just overall interesting the items people are willing to get rid of for no cost.  Anyways, someone posted yesterday they had these 80's platic Santa decorations for grabs, and I was the lucky person who got to grab them.  Picture it if you will.... me stuffing these huge crazy looking tacky things in my work car, and then driving all around town with them in back seat.  I have them in the driveway now as I need to clean them off and put them away.  Yes they are tacky, but hey - my kids are over the moon excited about them, and once we get tired of them I betcha I can find someone to buy them.

My husband saw these yesterday when he got off work late last night and they scared the bejesus out of him.  Mrs. Santa sure does have some death ray eyes going on.
Photobucket

1 comment:

AverettLadyNana said...

This part of Christmas is for kids and if they make them excited and happy then that is all that matters....