Monday, September 6, 2010

Halloween crafting...



My husband made the last two witches for me, so we could have three, and I had to make find some extra pumpkin buckets as we only had one. I tried the dollar store, but they failed me, so I ran in the CHKD Thrift store and hit the jackpot, for a steal, and for a good cause. Now all my witches can have buckets. However, the dollar store wasn't a lost cause, because I picked out a frame for the top picture project that I have above.
I chose a frame that came with a mat, and I used some of my Martha Stewart glitter glue and black glitter to cover the mat. My chipboard letters also needed some glitter love as they were orginally pink. I just slapped them on some orange paper, added some embellishments from my scrapbooking stash and it was done.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Cher said...

Cute! I've got to get on the ball with decorating. I've only got a few things done so far...

Jamie said...

I love the frame! You did an awesome job. I have a stash of black frames from the DT in my closet to embellish for B's room. You are inspiring me!!