Friday, May 16, 2008

Swimming recap






I forgot to post on our swimming lesson this past week. It went fine, she didn't get upset that I did class with her rather then Dave. She is loving being in the pool and likes being around the other kids. As I have said earlier we didn't sign up Rachel this time around, and because we are all about taking pictures during swim lessons we either leave her with a grandparent or she comes along and goes to the daycare there during the 1/2 hour class... however the past two times she has come to the daycare she gets very upset and they end up bringing her back to one of us. Poor thing...I think she gets confused that Laura isn't there too, and sees nothing but strangers. I think we have plenty of pictures now of swim class with Laura so I am not going to leave her in the daycare without her sister anymore since its upsetting for her.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Awwww! That top pic is priceless! SO cute!

Anonymous said...

Are you wearing your new ebay necklace in the pool? brave brave woman. Love the toothy grin.