Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Billy Ray and annoying strangers...

I borrowed my sisters flat iron, as I have never tried one before as a test run before I buy one. It looks ok, not that different, but yesterday before we left for Dave’s softball game I tried it again while I had my hair parted down the middle. I have not parted my hair down the middle in a few years now I guess, and the results were interesting to say the least. I totally looked like Billy Ray Cyrus. Not mullet Billy Ray, but his current hair style, so I nixed the middle part to say the least! Yeah Dave laughed when I showed him…

This little girl who is a child of another softball player on Dave’s team is driving me crazy… She’s probably 7 or so, and she’s obsessed with my girls. She wants to chase them, pick them up, tickle them until they fall down, and of course she wants to feed them. It was cute at first, but seriously, I reached my breaking point yesterday when I asked her for the 30th time not to touch them or pick them up. The little girl has other brothers and sisters and some are my kids ages so I don’t know why she’s obsessed with mine. And you would think her mom would notice my distress when she hears me telling her child firmly to put down my kids, but she doesn’t even bat an eyelash at it.

So tonight I am going to get in the pool for swimming lessons with Laura. Watch her tell me that this is her and daddy’s deal and for me to keep my bathing suit at home! Should be interesting!

No comments: