Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I am copying Jenny

i am: totally bored at work and ready to go home
i think: i should go by TJmaxx on the way home
i know: that i'm incredibly blessed
i want: long hair
i have: no patience
i wish: my granny knew my kids
i hate: mean people
i miss: not having stretch marks
i fear: something bad happening to someone i love
i feel: happy
i hear: the radio at work
i smell: nothing
i crave: diet coke
i search: online for almost everything
i wonder: how swimming class will go today
i regret: dating some losers and letting my life revolve around them
i love: my husband
i ache: for women who are unable to get pregnant or for anyone who has lost a child
i care: about children
i always: want to go shopping
i am not: confrontational
i believe:in Heaven
i dance: with my kids
i sing: hardly ever cause it makes the dog growl
i don’t always: have a reason for the things i do
i fight: rarely
i write: thank you notes and invitations for everything
i lose: my keys all the time
i never: am totally caught up on laundry
i can usually be found: at home in our den
i am scared: of something bad happening to someone i love
i need: to go grocery shopping

You?

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Yeah, I'm never caught up on laundry either---I dunno why that is but it makes me a lil' crazy. Kate Gosselin has a helper on Thursdays just to fold and put away her laundry---I'd love that!!!!