Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Random happenings...

* I had another ultrasound done and we are def having another baby girl! Guess we need to get serious on a name soon

* I went to Walmart the other day (shudder) and I saw a freaking rattail on a man, and wanted to laugh, point, and take photos so everyone would be believe me. He even had braided his rattail, cause the man is stylish like that I guess...

* I just polished off an entire thing of Ben and Jerry's icecream...my baby doctor is not going to be impressed this time around with my weight gain I am more then willing to bet...

* I also spent way to much on pants from the Gap yesterday. I am still trying to figure out why I did that when there not maternity and wont be able to wear them much longer... I need to start buying maternity clothes not regular clothes since my maternity wardrobe is non-exhistant

* Confession: the playroom storage I spent a crazy amount on is assembled, and upstairs but nothing is in it yet as we have been too lazy to keep working on the room and organize it. I could slap both Dave and I for that one...

* I was pretty bitter yesterday that I couldn't have a margarita on Cinco De Mayo or however you say it.

* I rocked the vote today for city council and school board, and I am hoping the people I voted for won!

No comments: