Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The numbers don't lie....

So I went to the baby doc this morning, and knew my weigh in was going to suck. I seriously tried all the tricks in the book... I ate sensibly this morning, I even took my cardigan and shoes off before I got on the scale, and made sure I didn't wear any heavy jewlery. So the good news is I have only gained 7lbs this pregnancy and I am almost at 23 weeks, but the bad news is I gained 5 since my last appointment... The nurse tried to make me feel better by telling me its just my body carrying around the extra blood volume and what not that is starting to build up, but I know deep down its those damn Krispy Creams and other crap I have been eatting... But I am pleased that I am still under what I was when I first got pregnant with my other kids by a good amount, so thats progress I guess?

I have also been having some leg cramps at night and foot cramps during the day, and apparently I need to increase my potassium and calcium intake some more... So I guess the icecream bars I have been eatting everynight aren't a good source of calcium either huh? I am going to work on eatting more bananas and taking a calcium supplement, and hopefully that will ease up the leg and foot cramps.

Oh, Dave went to my doc appointment with me this morning and since that was sweet of him I told him where the helmet was lol. He tried finding it the last few days but was unsuccessful... and he wants to make detective one day? Please... the sucker was in the pantry and he even looked in there and didn't see it...

No comments: