Thursday, April 1, 2010

I can almost taste the weekend....


*Claritin is not my friend. Non-drowsy medication my ass!

*My youngest threw up all over me yesterday, then stepped back, pointed at me and cried. I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry.

*I finally got the kids Easter dresses today, and they will be dressed in a la Target this year. Shhh!!!!!I looked everywhere and Target had the cutest and it was price friendly.

*Last night I got so stressed with dealing with sick kids, and chaos while Dave was working overtime last night, and I took out some anger on him. I didn’t send him mean texts or cuss him or the phone, but I tried to find some paper in the house to write a mega to do list for him and a list of my expectations. Thank goodness I never found any paper to actually do it, cause I don’t think he would have taken that well.


Photobucket

No comments: