Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Kettlebell workout....



Anyone else trying out this new craze? I found a cheap one at Tjmaxx for less then $10, and I have been trying to do some reps with this thing. It's interesting...I sorta feel like I am working on a farm when I do it... I googled some videos on ideas on workouts, and it is kinda fun to do it. Allergies are whooping my butt right now, so it's been tough to find the will to work out.... However, it's been so hot these last few days it forced me to put on some summer clothes that are not fitting that well so I have been trying to get back onto the fit train.... I always hate the first month or so in summer clothes... I usually have winter weight gain to battle, and I look like pale whitey... I refuse to do the tanning bed scene anymore as the deep tanning is horrible for you, and will age the bejesus out of you (think There's Something About Mary old lady neighbor). Not that I still don't believe in laying out for a bit before covering up in sunblock... gotta get some vitamin D you know? Also, sunless tanners have come a long way, and face bronzer powder can be your best friend... unless you drop the compact and it gets all over your white pants. Guess I gotta take some time and try to get my faux tan on and drop some weight...

Photobucket

No comments: