Saturday, November 1, 2008

The weight loss blues....

So, 'tis the day after Halloween...and there is candy all over this freaking house, it just talking to me I tell you. The kids got a bunch of candy, and I always buy to much in the hopes we get a lot of trick or treaters, but apparently either too many over protective parents are boycotting trick or treating, or our neighborhood just has to many old people who pretend their not home to make it not worth their while.
Anyways, my point of this post is I want to lose some weight. I have lost the baby weight, clothes are fitting just fine, but I can't lose anymore. I have hit a brick wall with the weight loss... I need so do something different, and consuming huge amount of candy wont do it, (neither will eatting fried Snickers, which I tried today and it was wonderful)

So is it time to do the weight watchers thingy again? I am still eatting Alli pills with my meals, but even that isn't really doing anything for me right now? I guess now that I have had my 6 week check I could do something crazy like running, but then again I hate running. I need a workout buddy, or just someone to follow me around all day and tell me how fat I am.



Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll buddy up with you if you want. lord knows i need it too. tonight on the wii i let the husband see how much i weigh for the first time ever... not pretty.

The wife said...

Girl, if you just had a baby 6 weeks ago and you've already lost the baby weight you need to be giving yourself a HUGE pat on the back in my book!! It always takes me months!!!

Hollie said...

this is such a hard time of year to stick with dieting!
Just do your best and allow yourself an indulgence every now and then! I'm sure you look great!

Annie said...

Oh, gosh! I totally understand.

It's so hard when you hit that wall. I feel like I'm at an age where I should be in the best shape of my life, but I'm so far from it.

Good luck!